Careers & Vacancies
In the competitive world of educational recruitment, it is important for teaching staff and support staff alike to consider whether there is a natural fit between their personal values and those of the organisation they are anticipating joining, whatever stage of their career they join us.
A significant reward of working within one of our Trust schools is that you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented, engaged and motivated students and staff in the country. Our common values of respect, integrity, determination, equality of opportunity and self-management instil in our students a strong work ethic and our supportive culture provides what many of our existing staff describe as a ‘family feel’ within our MAT.
As well as offering you a competitive salary and access to a generous pension scheme, there are also many additional benefits of working within one of our Trust schools, some of which are summarised below:
- A supportive and collegiate staffing team
- A strategic programme of personalised CPD is offered, to help you plan your future career
- As a Trust with both selective and non-selective schools, staff secondment opportunities are available
- Access to a range of career enhancing qualifications including National Professional Qualifications (NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH and NPQEL), as well as industry specific qualifications e.g. AAT; BIFM and Masters degrees
- Staff social events
- Staff enrichment opportunities e.g. Art classes, Book Club and Sporting activities
- Opportunities to participate in a varied programme of school trips, including visits to Thailand, Spain, Winter Sports in the USA etc.
- A policy of promoting from within (where possible).
- Access to coaching and mentoring and an assortment of intra school and Trust to Trust collaborative opportunities via our Teaching School Alliance NWKTSA
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme, providing a free counselling service and advice line.
- Free car parking on site; great facilities; and free tea and coffee at break times as well.
- Flexible and family friendly working opportunities e.g. part-time and job-sharing arrangements.
Not quite ready to apply? No problem, how about joining our Endeavour People Talent Pool so that you can keep up to date with news about our schools and be the first to hear about future vacancies.
Contact us :
Candidates applying for roles: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agencies : email@example.com
Other queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Endeavour MAT Applicant Privacy Notice can be viewed here